RYL Inferno Forum Portal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RYL Inferno Forum Portal

Powered by Proxyhub Entertainment Network

3 posters

NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't

chao15

NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't Empty NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't

Post  chao15 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 am

need help why my laptop can't login in RYL Inferno. I tested to my PC it's work but in laptop can't connect, in the first server can login but since i going to login my char after i click start, it says "Connecting to the server" pop up every time , ive waited for 15 minutes and still like this... I dunno how to fix it, can you guys help me?
    NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't 92796354
    SevenIIV
    SevenIIV

NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't Empty Re: NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't

Post  SevenIIV Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 pm

chao15 wrote:need help why my laptop can't login in RYL Inferno. I tested to my PC it's work but in laptop can't connect, in the first server can login but since i going to login my char after i click start, it says "Connecting to the server" pop up every time , ive waited for 15 minutes and still like this... I dunno how to fix it, can you guys help me?
    NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't 92796354

already turn off antivirus?
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't Empty Re: NEED HELP !!! Already connect to the server but in character game can't

Post  raksasagetah Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

uninstall hamachi or garena if u have them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:56 pm