RYL Inferno Forum Portal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RYL Inferno Forum Portal

Powered by Proxyhub Entertainment Network

5 posters

Overdamage gunner

A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Overdamage gunner Empty Overdamage gunner

Post  A0IRxFELlY Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Hello Admin and Game Master

I just hope that you can fix gunner skill damage

Reason :

1. Sorcerer and Enchanter unable to enjoy this game regarding of 1 hit KO bom skill by gunner Evil or Very Mad
    2. Speed that almost or faster than assasin
    3. with only 165Con armour already can survive from 2 player wow he +10 or what ? affraid
    4. Warior unable to capture gunner with net because of their location and range + speed run
    5. Evade without need to be re-charge human race totaly lose for that nothing we can do about it
    6. Archer and Assasin cannot even match gunner damage in dagger strike and spirit shot skill

an example my def is 109 and extra def 179 + 28% block + lvl 3 Magic Cell +11.4k hp but I still die from 1 gunner bom skill

I already ask and most of human player support and agree about this problem that why i agree to post this problem in forum just hope you can think about it .

Sorry for my cheap and incorrect english lol!
    samsepiol711
    samsepiol711
    Admin

Overdamage gunner Empty Re: Overdamage gunner

Post  samsepiol711 Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm

thank you for your suggestions

1. Sorcerer and Enchanter unable to enjoy this game regarding of 1 hit KO bom skill by gunner

> 1hit KO Boom is possible for a top gunner with a range of 80%++ total crits.

2. . Speed that almost or faster than assasin

> its totally wrong because dex sins are more faster and fragile from gunner..plus, assasin dodge skills are more faster than gunners.

3.with only 165Con armour already can survive from 2 player wow he +10 or what ?
    > 165 con gunners make more defense due to 165 con armor stats, and also they have some abilities like "SAFEGUARD" skills that will enhance their defense plus if they have potions and CG buffs from life..

4. Warior unable to capture gunner with net because of their location and range + speed run
    >its normal that a warrior cant capture them due to range and the "dex" a warrior have. Its a normal gameplay that a gunner play "hide and seek" because it is their character nature play..to fight 1 vs 1 for a gunner is like taking a tickets to a death movie.

5. Evade without need to be re-charge human race totaly lose for that nothing we can do about it
    > it is a normal gameplay of RYL1 whereby evades are instant skills while m.cell is casting skills. Changing m.cells to instant will corrupt and inbalance the game because seems human sides have more block % in ther shields.

6. Archer and Assasin cannot even match gunner damage in dagger strike and spirit shot skill
    > This is not correct , what you need is to look for a top stat items and know how to match your items with your stat. Our server is an old type of gameplay where we are using skill mastery. Mastery will enhance damage and ea for some character. Putting more EA is a good choice for almost all of the character here.

"an example my def is 109 and extra def 179 + 28% block + lvl 3 Magic Cell +11.4k hp but I still die from 1 gunner bom skill"

> 179 ED is still low compare to some of our player who have top stat items and almost top ED like -Love-Angel- and Vivi..its kinda weird to combine ED stat armor with a block shield..it is better if to combine ED armor and ED shield to get more ED. Extra defense nullify critical damages.

thank you for your suggestion however i and my team will see about this matter..tq

raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

A0IRxFELlY wrote:Hello Admin and Game Master

I just hope that you can fix gunner skill damage

Reason :

1. Sorcerer and Enchanter unable to enjoy this game regarding of 1 hit KO bom skill by gunner Evil or Very Mad

sorc and enc can kill gunner just not when he is in camo mode..when he's running search around with your cross hair n halt/poison..ask archer/sin to reveal..if ur raiding cz/wk try to catch the gunner off guard...stun/freeze to prevent him from camo

2. Speed that almost or faster than assasin

i doubt that coz i play assassin n i can outrun a gunner.if sin without dodge maybe is the same speed

3. with only 165Con armour already can survive from 2 player wow he +10 or what ? affraid

usually gunner wear 155 con armor..survive 2 players of what class?2 sorc/enc/war/def/cleric/priest i dont think so..sin/archer 50-50

can if the gunner is noob haha

yes evade didn't need to recharge but gunners evade is like 2-3 evade only..they didnt use full evade..if they use 2nd time nullify it

hard to say since it depends on gears also...

an example my def is 109 and extra def 179 + 28% block + lvl 3 Magic Cell +11.4k hp but I still die from 1 gunner bom skill

your magic cell can only blokc if the gunner charge his bomm below 2.0 only..more than that cannot block..the one that blocks boom is your natural block from shield or dagger.

abt ur hp 11.4k,gunner lvl 95(blue e4 means +4 lvl)+big atk pot+cg/rune dmg buff+e status is possible i think

check my post abt e status

I already ask and most of human player support and agree about this problem that why i agree to post this problem in forum just hope you can think about it .

Sorry for my cheap and incorrect english lol!

first of all im not defending gunners or anything but just my 2 cents

CM-ReNz
    CM-ReNz
    Forum Moderator

Post  CM-ReNz Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:18 am

179ED is very low for a sorc/chanter. They can get more than 200ED with good armor

I already ask and most of human player support and agree about this problem

I had a complaint before that 2 or 3 gunners cant kill an enchanter
    I believe that Will-Diabolic and Vivi practically eat gunners alive
    A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 am

Just now i rise my ex def 197 + pot 207 but gunner kill me with 1.1 bom skill that was crazy lol and he even kill warior with 1 bom skill and is it 197 basic ex def still low ?

Last edited by A0IRxFELlY on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 am

for will and vivi are they using donate armor? because my armor almost reach top armor that you have listed in another section its kinda weird with almost 200 ex def still unable to survive i guess akkan still better than human right >_< mybe change to akkan and make gunner Rolling Eyes
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:39 am

have you try asking will abt his build??try to closely copy his stats....

maybe try to use con glove n shoes for more ex def?
    CM-ReNz
    CM-ReNz
    Forum Moderator

Post  CM-ReNz Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:59 am

No they do not use donation armors. Even if they did, donation armors are top. No extra def or ed.
    I have heard alot of people saying their eq is top but when they show me, it isnt anywhere near top.
    So can you tell me what are the stats of your armor and shield?
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 am

cm mybe you guys can add at website something that shows how many human and akkan online? Very Happy Very Happy
    samsepiol711
    samsepiol711
    Admin

Post  samsepiol711 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 am

will do it soon "raksasa getah"..i am currently working on a better and secure websites for you all Smile
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

well glad to hear it... Very Happy
    A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 am

Comment was delete

Last edited by A0IRxFELlY on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CM-ReNz
    CM-ReNz
    Forum Moderator

Post  CM-ReNz Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Top is +0 76 56 1950 1950 (+6 85 68 1950hp 1950mp)
    If compared to your armor (+6 83 64 300hp 1450mp),
    it is not almost top. You lack 2def, 4ed and alot of hp.

It's like using 165con armor 107def 24ed 300hp 1450mp armor on a defender. I wouldnt even take it if people gave it to me for free.

Build wise, I would not like to reveal other player's "Secret". So please ask them yourself. If you are lucky, they might tell you.

Also, take into account the E level. There is a post regarding the E level system in our forums.

If you think gunners are overpowered, try playing one.

Fun fact:
    It is human psychology (Meaning real humans. Not human in RYL) that they are never satisfied. Akkans will always complain about human, and humans will always complain about akkans. A few weeks ago, 3 gunners complained that they couldn't kill Vivi with 3 of them gunbombing him simultaneously, now, it is the other way round.

A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 pm

So you mean if i reach extra defense 200 without pot i can survive ?

and lack extra def 4

so if i have top armour my def now will be like 201 will it change result from being target and bom by gunner ?

If 1 gunner can bom me 11k then how much actually vivi hp >_< that was crazy

Last edited by A0IRxFELlY on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

I guess different RYL play different stats and build

and 1 last question is it critical and min-max damage effect magic skill damage ?
    CM-ReNz
    CM-ReNz
    Forum Moderator

Post  CM-ReNz Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I quote myself:

Also, take into account the E level. There is a post regarding the E level system in our forums.

I will not entertain this thread anymore. I already explained what needed to be explained

As for dmg and crit, not that I know of.
    WillDiabolic
    WillDiabolic

Post  WillDiabolic Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 pm

You wrong, I have 200ed and hardly take K.O. boom of gunner.
    This server is balanced, Akkan's are stronger than humans, always have been.
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm

i think the only thing different between vivi/will and you is they have 2 bar of fame..seriously go read my post about e status and take that into consideration when calculating gunners dmg..will said he rarely got 1 hit ko from gunners..this kinda proves my post about e level..will has 2 bar of fame so when you and everyone else with 1 bar fame got -4(example) he only got -3..so the dmg on him is quite diff than u..my suggestion is try to farm some fame,go raid cz,wk or harrass low lvl newbie at misery island..hope you wont give up on playing sorc...when else fails,make yourself a gunner Very Happy
    A0IRxFELlY
    A0IRxFELlY

Post  A0IRxFELlY Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh thanks getah for that info that was first time i know about fame that relate to E system

yeah E system kinda hard for me i lose 50 fame just in a day way to prevent it just by run to other place or offline for 3-4 hours haha mybe I really noob in using sorc

already put much effort in re-making my build and taking other player suggestion but my sorc still die from 1 Bom skill even it was E1 i guess i just make defender or warior to bring back my mood
    raksasagetah
    raksasagetah

Post  raksasagetah Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:18 pm

after watching some vids sorc really pwns in mass pvp..maybe when we have a lot of players here sorc class will get more popular..imo gunner is a solo type (hence the big boom dmg) and not really useful in mass pvp except for taking down magic cell..just hang on to your sorc and your time will come Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 pm